Without Prejudice – All rights reserved worldwide
Travel Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to change and to final verification until payment is provided, approved and travel arrangements are confirmed.
- Far and Away Adventures or its suppliers are not responsible for hospital, medical and/or evacuation costs incurred by a client. We strongly recommend that each traveller purchase travel cancellation, interruption and medical insurance.
- Airlines, cruise lines and other suppliers check photo identification on all passengers. The name on each travel document must match a valid photo id shown at the airport and a proof of citizenship must be carried at all times.
- CHANGES: After Far and Away Adventures issues a confirmation, changes to the confirmed departure date made less than 90 days prior to the confirmed departure date, will be subject to the some penalties applied to cancellations. Name changes constitute a cancellation and rebooking at the applicable fares.
- CANCELLATIONS: Flights are 100% non-refundable and incur fees to make changes. The following Far and Away Adventures cancellation fees apply on cruise arrangements:
Cancellation after confirmation of space: $500.00 per passenger
if cancelled 90 to 60 days before scheduled departure date: 1/2 of the total fare
if cancelled less than 60 days before scheduled departure date: The total fare will be retained
- Cancellation and Change fees will not be waived in the event that injury, illness, death, family emergency, or any other cause prevents them from taking the a cruise or other travel arrangements after confirmation has beer issued. In the event that a customer desires reimbursement of fees, expenses, or any and all other costs, that person should purchase travel cancellation and interruption insurance at the time of booking.
- All passengers traveling outside of their country of origin (i.e. Canada) are required to have certain travel documents. This may include: a valid passport, a round-trip airline ticket or proof of onward travel, an entry or transit visa issued by some destination countries, medical inoculations for infected areas/countries, proof of sufficient funds when entering the destination country. (Some countries have a departure tax payable at the airport before departing the country).Canadian and US passport holders do not currently require a visa to visit French Polynesia if staying less than 30 days.
- Each passenger is responsible to ensure that they meet the passport, visa, health requirements of the countries they wish to visit and those that they transit through (even if it is for a plane change). Click here for Travel and Transit Visa Requirements or contact the destination country’s consulate for details. Far and Away Adventures does not take responsibility for the information provided.
- The name on all travel documents (tickets, passports, and visas) must match.
- Far and Away Adventure’s suppliers may at any time before embarkation, and without prior notice, cancel or change the date of flight or sailing or the time of departure and in the event of any postponement need not furnish meals and may require booked individuals to disembark. Booked individuals have no claim against the supplier by reason of any cancellation, prevention, change or delay of sailing for hotel or board bills, travel expenses or other losses, delay, or expenses incurred whatsoever.
- Far and Away Adventure’s suppliers may substitute another aircraft, hotel or vessel. For cruise vessels, this can be before or after proceeding toward the port of destination and though not required by any maritime necessity, may remain in port, proceed by any route and deviate from or change the advertised and intended route at any stage of the voyage, and may proceed to and stay at any place.
- To verify if an airline ticket or cruise documents can be canceled or changed you must contact our ticketing department by email. All requests to cancel or change a ticket must be made by email and must indicate your acceptance of the appropriate fees. Changes fees range from $100 to $250 or more depending on the rules of the airline and restrictions of the ticket.
- All passengers must be checked in at airports a minimum of one hour before departure on all domestic flights and two hours for international flights.
- In some instances, hotels may not include resort fees in the prepaid rates you book. Please check with one of our agents if this applies to your reservation.
- Flight times change often and it is essential for all travelers to reconfirm flight times with the airline at least 24 hours prior to departure. It is also a good idea to check with the airline on the day of departure for any changes, delays or cancellations of flights.
- In the event that collection efforts have to be made, by sending payment requests to an outside collections agency, you will be responsible for all costs incurred to collect the debt.
- It is highly recommended that all persons purchase travel insurance to accompany each booking. Travel insurance should be purchased on the same day travel plans are purchased. Optional travel insurance must be purchased on this website or with one of our agents.
- Prices displayed on our website do not constitute an “advertisement”, they are offers of sale which are subject to final verification and availability.
- We reserve the right not to book travel arrangements or issue airline tickets. This includes if a booking is flagged by our security department. This also includes but is not limited to, phone numbers that cannot be validated and travel that does not originate from or is destined for Canada or the United States.
- Arbitration of all Disputes: Any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to service provided to you, including any question regarding the existence, interpretation, validity, breach, termination or claim made pursuant to the contract with us, shall be heard by an arbitrator or in the courts of Victoria, British Columbia. The laws of the province of British Columbia shall apply in the determination of any such dispute or claim. The decision of a single arbitrator shall be final, binding and no party may appeal the decision to any court. Disputes with any of our suppliers must be managed directly with them in the country of their operations or according to their terms.
- Far and Away Adventures responsibility is to act as an agent between consumers and airlines, cruise lines, hotels and other suppliers that provide the actual service you purchase. Although we are careful in our selections, these suppliers are independent parties and we have no control over them and, therefore cannot be responsible for their acts or omissions. Their liability is limited by their terms, tariffs, conditions of carriage, tickets and vouchers and international conventions and agreements.
- Far and Away Adventures’ liability is limited to the amounts paid to us for services. We cannot be held liable for purchases made elsewhere even if these purchases or attempted purchases relate to bookings made with Far and Away Adventures.
- In order to book with us you must be at least 18 years of age or older and cannot be a minor in the state or province in which you reside.
- The illegality or invalidity of any paragraph, clause or provision of this Contract shall not affect or invalidate any other paragraph, clause or provision thereof.
The information provided on this website is provided without warranty. Far and Away Adventures further does not guarantee the availability of posted products and prices and may withdraw or change information without notice. We further do apply different purchase restrictions based upon a buyers country of residence.
Limitation of Liability:
Far and Away Adventures or other third parties listed on this site cannot be held liable for any damages as a result of using this website (including but not limited to damages resulting in lost revenue, malfunctioning equipment or lost data).
Any information that you provide on our website is regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Far and Away Adventures and its employees will be free to use all Communications in any format for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. No person is permitted to transmit any information to this site that is threatening, obscene or illegal.
Third party Links:
From time to time our website may provide links to other relevant websites that are not associated with Far and Away Adventures. Although we do periodically monitor these sites, we accept no responsibility for the content of these sites as it is entirely out of our control. We further do not accept any responsibility for damages occurring as a result of using these links.
Revised November 19, 2015